ESU #1 Tower School Level III Program
Tower School in Wayne, Nebraska, was built during the fiscal year of 1992-93 and provides contracted services to school districts in an alternative setting. The Tower School program consists of two specialized classrooms with students placed in classrooms based on individual needs.
The services Tower School provides focus on behavior modification, social skills, functional skills, daily living skills, job skills, transition skills and ultimately prepares students to be contributing members of society and experience success in a variety of settings.
Note: ESU #1 Tower School invites all potential stakeholders to participate in the development, review, update and implementation of our School Wellness Policy. Please contact Stuart Clark, SPED Director, by emailing email@example.com if you are interested in attending a meeting.
Tower School Wellness Policy Triennial Assessment Results
Wellness Promotion Resources
- Health History / Emergency Contact / Medication
- Medication Authorization Form
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Permission Form
- Handi-Van Permission Form
- Acceptable Use of Computers and Networks Agreement – STUDENT
- Acceptable Use of Computers and Networks Agreement – PARENT